This is a pair of Pre-Mounted Badlands MX Tires for 1:8 Buggy. Pro-Line is taking the 1:8 Buggy tire game to the next level with the Biggest and Baddest tire ever conceived: the Pre-Mounted Badlands MX! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design. The Badlands MX is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your buggy throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires!
Now these iconic Badlands MX Tire is Pre-mounted on Velocity White Wheels so you don't have to worry about gluing your own tires or waiting for them to dry. All you need to do is slap them on your buggy and get to ripping up the dirt! Be the first on your block to get the all-new Badlands MX tires - Order yours today!
See Our Full Line of Pre-Mounted Tires!
- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance Combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Line's Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Greater Stability and Connectivity
- For use on Standard 17mm 1:8 Hexes
- Extremely True Finish
- Made from High Strength DuPont nylon
- Wheels also available Un-Mounted
Pre-mounted Badlands MX Tires Mounted on White Velocity Wheels (2 pcs)
1:8 Buggy Front or Rear
- Height: 4.60" (117mm)
- Width: 1.72" (44mm)