This is a pair of Badlands MX Tires for 1:8 Buggy. Pro-Line is taking the 1:8 Buggy tire game to the next level with the Biggest and Baddest tire ever conceived: the Badlands MX! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design.
The Badlands MX is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your buggy throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires! Be the first on your block to get the all-new Badlands MX tires - Order yours today!
- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Line's legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Badlands MX All-Terrain 1:8 Buggy Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
1:8 Buggy Wheels Front or Rear
- Height: 4.60" (117mm)
- Width: 1.72" (44mm)