30859B ULTIMA SC6 Readyset 2WD 1/10 EP
ULTIMA RB6 DNA runs thick in this new short course truck!
Race-spec Readyset is built for competition as well as off-road fun!
The short course trucks taking the world by storm in The Off Road Championship (TORC) in America are now available as R/C machines. Joining the ULTIMA SC (Readyset) and competition specification ULTIMA SC-R (unassembled kit) is Kyosho s 3rd model in this fast growing series; the ULTIMA SC6. Based on the 2013 Electric Off-Road World Championship RB6 design, the ULTIMA SC6 has been modified for optimal short course performance from race data and driver feedback. Superior turning performance from the mid-ship layout, smooth suspension movement with big bore aeration oil shocks and minimal drive loss due to the gear differential all combine to deliver dynamic performance on off-road circuits, especially high-grip surfaces. Equipped with the newly developed dDrive, this one-piece ESC and brushless motor power unit allows precise adjustment to realize the ideal throttle feel. The Readyset also comes with a newly designed pre-cut and printed body and KT-331P transmitter with LCD screen. Simply add your own battery to the chassis and the transmitter and you can be enjoying the dynamic performance of real short course truck racing.
Installed with Team Orion s dDRIVE one-piece ESC and brushless motor. Simple wiring and setting options allow precision adjustment of control feel.
Aluminum main chassis delivers moderate flex and high strength. Milling process produces optimal chassis rigidity for excellent controllability from improved grip.
Precision machine cut aluminum aeration big bore oil shocks deliver dramatically improved grip.
High grip block pattern tires with sponge inners combine with hi-vis neon yellow wheels.
Slipper clutch prevents damage to the gears from excessive loads during jumps. Precision adjustment to suit driving surface conditions delivers high acceleration.
Side bumpers installed on both sides of chassis protects the R/C radio and battery from impact.
Equipped with easily adjustable turnbuckles on steering tie rod and upper arms. Adjust rod length for precision setting of front/rear camber and front toe angle.
High torque and waterproof KS-4031-06W servo delivers optimal off-road performance. Servo saver protects servo from hard impact.
2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter features LCD screen for setting functions such as sub-trim, end point and dual rate adjustment. Also includes KR-331 receiver.
- Short course truck design based on the 2013 Electric Off-Road World Championship RB6 .
- Factory assembled chassis requires only batteries for chassis and transmitter.
- Newly designed 0.8mm polycarbonate printed body delivers exceptional aerodynamics.
- Features race-standard midship layout for nimble movement on high grip surfaces.
- Equipped with oil-filled gear differential that maintains performance over long periods with excellent maintenance characteristics.
- Choose either 25° or 30° front skid to produce optimal running performance over gaps and jumps.
- Hex-type screws tighten firmly and are easy to work with.
- Tune up your chassis performance with a wide range of compatible RB6 optional parts.
- Gearbox incorporates two optional (UMW513 SP idler gear) hardened idler gears as standard.
< Readyset Contents >
< Required for Operation >
Chassis Technical Data