Gens Ace is one of the top rank RC battery brand in the market. With the effort of 200 professional engineers and technicians, Gens ace always provides batteries with exquisite technology for various RC Models such as RC cars, RC planes, RC helis, RC boats, etc. These Gens Ace 2200mAh 3S Lipo batteries provide high quality, reliable power for 450 size helicopter, Glider and EPP, Skylark M4-FPV250, Mini Shredder 200, Vortex, Emax Nighthawk 250, 400mm X-Sled, 800MM Warbirds, EPP 3D plane, small heli, QAV180/210, DJI Phantom Quadcopter, DJI Phantom FC40 Spare, Walkera E22, RC crawlers etc.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 2200mAh.
- HIgh discharge rate and high reliability
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Automatic stacking technology, better performance
- Strict matching progress, excellent consistency
- Up to 200Wh/kg energy density
- Long cycle life (150 times minimum)
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V/3S
- Discharge Rate: 25C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate (C): 50C
- Net Weight(dev.20g): 184g
- Length(dev.5mm): 106mm
- Width(dev.2mm): 34mm
- Height(dev.2mm): 24mm
- Connector Type: Deans Plug
- Wire Gauge: AWG14#
- Wire Length(mm): 100mm
- Balancer Connector Type: JST-XHR
Compatible with 450 size helicopter, Glider, and EPP, Skylark M4-FPV250, Mini Shredder 200, Vortex, Emax Nighthawk 250, 400mm X-Sled, 800MM Warbirds, EPP 3D plane, small heli, QAV180/210, DJI Phantom Quadcopter, DJI Phantom FC40 Spare, Walkera E22, RC crawlers etc.
2200 3s for crawlers
"These 2200mAh 3S Lipo batteries are really great! Keep in mind that the 25C version of these batteries has a slightly thinner gauge of wire. 14 gauge vs. 12 gauge found on the 30C version of the pack."
Following are the details:
For comparison, the Turnigy battery performed basically the same with a 0.0325V per A drop.
To get Free shipping, you can also choose our drone motors.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.